April 27, 2012

another bad day

salam u all..

another day of my bad day..just now at my office i received another CAR from my boss. walllahhh...this is my second car i receive. should be proud of. like my colleague said. ingat senang ke nak buat mistake. yeah..he is right. everytime you do your work, surely you will do perfectly till you cannot see a little mistake in your work. every lines and every single word. sue me if you don't try to avoid mistake. but not today. actually i got two CARs but my boss will try his best to cut one of it..hehehe...i am such a lucky girl...NOT YET!!!

I really can't accept my mistake this time. how come i didn't check at first. OK i checked but why i didn't notice it. damnnnn.....>>>>hantuk kapla kat dinding pat blas kali>>>>>

BUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......

i have another good story..alhamdulillah...GOD always be with me. all my patience and doa' finally last monday i received a call from A company. they invite me to attend an interview on this coming monday and in the same day I received a good news from him too. He got another interviews. even it is just an interview at least there is still hope. insyaAllah. continue doa'. Allah always listen to our doa'.

hopefully everything will be fine and pray for the best for us. bless us ALLAH....

No comments: