December 24, 2012

insyaAllah..he is for me

switch to gedik's mode..

absolutely i'm happy now. i have my family left and right. yeah..i know same like yours...

and i found my MR. MR is him. the one who's going to guide me and will take over my parents responsibility. 

i met MR almost two years ago. we just knew each other present in UTEM..oppss...yup..UTEM where we met. after sometime be friend and finally, here we are...

when i was in melaka, he was in Johor with his family. MR quite didn't really care about me last time..

then when i moved in Shah Alam, he also here..yee haaa...that makes me think again. last time, it wasn't that he didn't care about me. distance was the factor. and now we are really near to each other. everytime i need him. MR will show him up. when he needs me, then i'll be there. but frankly speaking, i need him more than he needs me..heheh.. i just mengada ngada. need his attention more..haha...lots of love...

No comments: