October 18, 2009

::i'm simply the best::

salam..and greetings to all

sounds funny and silly. i'm simply the best or i'm the best..? which one is it??

i got so many works to do now yet i am still have time to write for my blog. yeah.. i have too many works to do and i don't know which i should start first. everything need to be completed within these 5 days...here, listed all works that i need to do ..
:: project for PRODUCTION TOOL DESIGN -- submit and present on thursday..
:: drawing for ERGONOMICS ENGINEERING -- suppose to submit after raya break..
:: drawing for COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERING ANALYSIS -- submit on friday..
:: drawing for CADD -- submit before final..
:: presentation and report for INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING -- another 2 days..
:: report for METROLOGY -- due on 23rd oct.

my eyes spinning. my head pusing- pusing. oh god...help me..i still have two tests in this week. however, it such a relief for me because some of those unfinished works are group work. i still have my partner to do with me. lucky to be with my partner. pantas and tuntas...

suddently i dont have any words in my mind. should putlarge fulstop here...bye...~

~to all, may god bless you~

No comments: