March 31, 2009

Quiz of the day...

so....that's the result...actually I'm not that desperate to have love. i already have 1. hehehe...as I said in my previous post, this is just for fun. i need something to cheer up my messy life. just like insulin in human body laaa...so..layanzzzzz....next quiz will be tomorrow...


You're a little bit of everything about college -- sometimes you obsess about a class project, and sometimes all you want to do is let loose. Sometimes you reach out to people who need your help, and sometimes you shut everyone out, because you've been hurt before and it's hard for you to trust people. Yeah, you're a little all-over-the-place. But all your life experience allows you to connect with all sorts of people, so you have a fascinating mix of friends.

p/s :: yeah....i think the second quiz is quite close to me

No comments: