November 5, 2009

:::longing for home:::

salam and greetings to all...

syukran, thanks to Allah that give me chance to still alive in His land.

i am now in the middle of the night. everything looks so pale and gloomy. everybody is concentrating on their becoming examination (that is tomorrow). me...still having a mushi mushi time with my lovely laptop and my fingers still running on the keyboard writing for this post. wallllaaaaa....im addicted to blogger since i bro***ke up.


still waiting for a "friend" to send any good or bad news. since the declaration was made, i must move on...


today, here and now, since i was born, the greatest give from Him.


i just heard about a good news from my friend. a camp that will be held after our final exam is compulsory to certain students only. syukran...i'm not in the list. before this, i have to create so many reason to escape from attending that camp. finally, i don't have to lie anymore. but, i still have an excuse. i have a lovely date with a doctor. hehehehe...miss my hometown so much.


breeze, take me there. take me to the place where i belong.......

No comments: