January 30, 2010

back to those days..

salam and greetings to all

i just viewed my friends profile from facebook. yeah. i have a lot of friends and they come from many places. i feel proud cuz i still have friend when needed. some of them are former students of SK Stella Maris which was my primary school. erm..actually, i missed them so much.

1995, i was in standard one. from 1 Kamil, i was transfered to 1 Mulia. i met a lot of new friends there. unfortunately, i can't remember all of them. if i'm not mistaken, they were syazwani, izyani, liyana, syazana, naqiuddin, aizat, hidayatul akmar, adilah, syafiqah, chooi wen, mei jing, dick son and the rest i can't remember.i still remember before i was transfered to 1 Mulia, my class located behind buildings. it was so unpleasent building but it was everything were start.

year by year, i grew up. when i was in standard four (4 Kamil), i got another 2 friends. they were hanis hazwanie and sarah farida. hanis from penang and sarah from tengku budriah (if i'm not mistaken). before the two of them, it was hilman. a terengganu guy.

it was a lovely moment at stella maris. i active in many school programs and i will be so frustrated if my teacher didn't put me together in any school occasion. hahahah...funny. back to standard 3, my friends and I were punished by teacher cuz we can't memorize multiplication table. hahaha... and another punishment during recess hour, we went to school backyard to find "kura2 emas".. before that, teacher already forbid us from playing around the bushes, but because of our stubborenness, we broke the rule and we got the penalty. hahaaha...so childish!!

in standard 5, i was pointed to become a school prefect. walla, i was so proud of myself because many of my friends wanted to become a prefect and not all of us were chosen. actually, i like to become a prefect not because i want it. it just because the uniform. we were different from other students. stupido. hahaha...

finally, when i was in standard 6. it was a UPSR year for us. no more playing and no more breaking the school rules and laws. more extra clasess i need to attend. i never had favourite subject because i hate every subject i learnt in my primary school even science subject (my mum was my teacher)..then the result i got for UPSR was quite good for me to persue my study in SMKAP. hahaha...

to write everything when i was in stella maris here, i think it will be thicker than the "hikayat puteri hang li po" and "sejarah parameswara ke Melaka". if i am a singer, stella maris will be my debut. may god bless my friends out there and till we meet again guys..

No comments: