August 17, 2011

it was a hard day

salam all

i am freaking bad today. i thought i started my day with full of joy but sadly it turns really bad. first in the morning, i woke up very early than usual at 615am. normally, after sahur and i perform my subuh prayer, i will sleep back and wake up at 730am. since i didnt take too much time to pamper myself every morning, so i manage to be at my office before 830am. sometime i'm kinda punctual person la. hahaha..so, this morning, i refuel my car with RM20 but it just my luck la kot. the lady at the petrol pump did a little bit mistake by giving me RM25 fuel. what a day la kan. the petrol pump is somewhere in malim. so, for those who wanted to try, feel free to find one near malim. who knows, my luck also become yours right. hehehe....and two months later, the petrol pump bankrupted.

BUT!! sky is not always bright. hahaha...[read:langit tak selalunya cerah]...one of my file that i saved yesterday was corrupt. and suppose that the work i did last time need to be submitted today. can you imagine or feel my heart and all my organs shaking inside my body. i felt like anytime i will die. *&^T*..i tried to change anything that i can do but it still not working. finally my boss said "do it again". grrrrr...luckily it was not too difficult to do but for the first timer like me, one day never enough unless i'm too powerful. then, i have to spend my two hours with IME person. they came to check whether the software i've been using is in good condition or not. sadly NO!!... since my computer might be know the person in charge for that software is coming over, so he misbehaves. i hate it soooo much. when everything has sort out, i started doing my work again.

then another problem arose. i did many times to finish my work. along 5hours my OT, the software really testing my patient. i have to redo so many times before i can print out my work. the dimension is not match la, the drawing is blur la, he cannot read la, and so many la lagi la. like i said,i cannot finish my work on time for this time. really sucks!!!...tomorrow i should start with new work but don't know la. just wait for tomorrow what will gonna happen.....

No comments: